How do I add a new list?
Press the Add button on the toolbar.
The Public Access checkbox enables the list to be seen by others on your network. If the box is not check, the list remains private to your computer.
The Set as Default checkbox loads this list each time the program is used.
How do I delete a list?
1. Once the list is displayed, press the Delete button .
How can I add an item to a list?
1. Click into the Item Description field of the current list.
2. Enter the item description.
3. You can change any date on the screen through the Date drop-down menu.
4. Select the Importance from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter any notes in the Notes field.
How can I edit an item?
1. Click into the field that you want to change.
2. Enter the new information.
How can I delete an item?
1. Highlight the item in the list.
2. Press the Delete Item button .
3. Press the Yes button on the confirm delete dialog screen.
Mark-It How-To Document