How do I use the Detail screen to set an event or a task?
Set the action type by clicking its name.
- Type in a description in the Description field. The description is displayed in the Task Pad.
- Indicate the Importance by selecting the letter (A ~ D) from the drop-down menu.
- Indicate the Priority by selecting the number (1 ~ 99) from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Coordinator from the drop-down menu.
- You can change the date of the event from the drop-down menu. (Placing a checkmark in the Completed checkbox will indicate the event has been completed.)
- Select the time of the event. Clicking the Time radio button will display the Time editor screen (see below).
- Add any notes associated with the task/event in the Notes field. This field displays in the Task Pad or in the Note field using the Notes Toolbar button.
- Set the contact by pressing the Contact button. The Quick Search screen should appear allowing you to find a name quickly. Press the Search button. (You should recognize the selection screen as your Address Book.) Pressing the X button will remove the Contact from the field.
- Some screens have another options at the bottom of the screen (i.e. Transaction, or Document). Pressing the associated button will display the selection screen. Pressing the X button to the right will remove the content from the field (In our example: Agent01.txm filename would be cleared from the field).
Time Editor Screen
Adjust the time by using the up/down arrows or typing in the field.
Mark-It How-To Document